Compensation Analyst/Sr Compensation Analyst
LOCATION: Austin, TX
COMPENSATION: Depends on experience
- Full time, permanent internal role
- Consults with company leaders/managers on all compensation matters
- Assists in the design, implementation, and communication of compensation programs
- Participates in salary surveys and audits
- Compiles, analyzes, interprets, and presents market data
- 5+ years of Compensation experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong data modeling and analytical skills
- Experience creating and maintaining job descriptions - Bachelor's degree preferred
To apply, please visit: http://www.hrsearchpros.com/job-openings.html OR
CONTACT: Ralph Chapman
Please reference the JOB POSTING # and the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email.
To apply, please visit: https://careers-slhs.icims.com/jobs/25706/compensation-analyst-1/job
St. Luke’s is actively seeking a dynamic analyst to join our talented Compensation team. This individual will support compensation activities including the analysis, design, implementation and administration of compensation programs. The Compensation Analyst will support intermediate level compensation issues; including salary survey participation and analysis, offer analysis and auditing, market reviews, administration of the annual salary review process, and pay policy administration and ROI analysis. This position will work closely with Talent Acquisition, HRBPs and business leaders. Reports to the Compensation Operations Team Lead.
· Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration or related field OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree.
· 2 years of relevant experience as an analyst and/or in human resources
· HRIS experience with Lawson, PeopleSoft, or another major HRIS system preferred.
· Experience with Power BI, Tableau or another data visualization software.
· Experience with Salary.com CompAnalyst, PayFactors or another market analysis tool.
· Strong problem solving, communication, and analytic skills