Idaho Housing & Finance Association
Proud Recipient of “Best Places to Work in Idaho” 2010-2018
Work for the Best! Idaho Housing & Finance Association is looking for a top notch payroll guru. Incumbent must have a high degree of accuracy, awesome with technology, and ensure confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
This position is responsible for:
· Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing, reporting and updates
· Benefit reconciliation
· Complete journal entries and other accounting reports
· Assists in administrative function and other HR related duties
· 3-5 years experience processing all aspects of payroll using HRIS software, preferably ADP
· Accounting and general ledger experience
· Proficiency with excel and other Microsoft Office Suite programs.
· Working knowledge of FLSA, Federal and State tax laws and reporting requirements is a requirement
· Knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, FMLA and ADA is preferred
· Requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to work independently with great attention to detail and prioritization
We offer excellent compensation and benefits. Interested applicants should apply using our online application at www.idahohousing.com.
Compensation depends on experience and includes a comprehensive benefit package. Apply online at www.idahohousing.com.
Above description is not inclusive of all job duties. Qualified candidates must be able to perform essential functions with or without accommodation.